There are many types of sheet metal, which can be divided into various types according to different classification methods. For example, according to the thickness of the plate: thin plate (0.2mm or less), thick plate (1-4mm); according to the material properties, it can be divided into cold-rolled, hot-dip galvanized; stainless steel and aluminum alloy, etc.; according to the forming method, it can be divided into shearing or rotary cutting And drawing stamping parts and so on. Among them, the metal plastic processing with steel plate as the base material-shear stretch forming method is commonly used, referred to as wrench.
- Sheet Metal Process:
Cutting→bending→straightening→straightening→surface finishing treatment→inspection→packaging.
- Sheet metal fabrication operation points:
(1) When cutting, special tools should be used as far as possible for cutting and blanking. When the dimensional accuracy requirements for cutting are high, operations should be performed on numerical control equipment.
(2) Before bending, check whether the specifications of the material are qualified and remove the oil and impurities on the surface. If it is necessary to make grooves on the board, use a special mold and coat the inner wall with anti-rust agent before construction.
(3) Immediately after bending, adjust the deformed part with correcting pliers to restore it to its original shape and smooth it with emery cloth to prevent burrs from affecting the quality of subsequent processes.
(4) The corrected workpiece should be cleaned in time and treated with anti-corrosion to avoid rust and shorten the service life.
(5) For longer pipe parts, the method of threading can be used for welding. The length of the weld is generally not more than 5 times the diameter, otherwise it will affect the quality and service life of the product.
(6) After the product is completed, it is necessary to clean up the sundries on the work surface in time for the smooth production of the next workpiece.
- Matters needing attention:
(1) This technology is applicable to the production of stainless steel products of various materials and aluminum-plastic composite panels.
(2) Due to the wide application range of this technology, the relationship between temperature and time should be strictly controlled during use to avoid unnecessary losses, and corresponding protective measures should also be taken to prevent scald accidents.
(3) When doing this kind of work, the cleanliness of the equipment and regular maintenance must be done so that the machine can be kept in normal operation, thereby prolonging the service life of the machine and reducing production costs.
- Safety protection:
(1) When working, it is strictly forbidden to wear gloves or any other tools that may cause injury to enter the dangerous area.
(2) When it is necessary to disassemble parts, the power supply must be cut off first, and the disassembly and assembly should be carried out under the condition of ensuring the safety of the surrounding environment to ensure personal safety and property are not damaged.
(3) During the work, you must follow the correct steps and methods to operate so that accidental injuries will not occur.
(4) In case of an emergency, please report to the relevant department immediately so as to take effective rescue measures in time.