Nowadays, with the increasing number of domestic stainless steel sheet metal processing manufacturers, the competition of stainless steel sheet metal processing has become more and more intense. In this case, we want to maintain a better survival and development, improve stainless steel The quality of sheet metal processing has become an inevitable choice for the survival and development of stainless steel sheet metal processing enterprises! So, as a stainless steel sheet metal processing enterprise, do you know how to effectively improve the quality of stainless steel sheet metal processing? Below are some tips that I hope will be useful to you.
Part 1, strictly abide by the scientific and effective stainless steel sheet metal processing process:
Stainless steel sheet metal processing is a very organized and process-oriented processing technology. In order to do a good job in stainless steel sheet metal processing, it is an essential choice to strictly abide by the scientific and effective stainless steel sheet metal processing process. Therefore, scientific and effective stainless steel sheet metal processing The process flow of stainless steel sheet metal processing is: clarify the production outline and determine the production type – analyze the part drawings and product assembly drawings, and analyze the skills of the parts – select the blanks and formulate the technical path —-Determine the machining allowance of each process, and calculate the process scale and public service—-The equipment, tools, fixtures, measuring tools, and some auxiliary tools used in a process should be determined well– –Determine the amount of cutting and the quota of working hours, as well as the technical requirements and inspection methods of each main process –Fill in the technical documents and make corresponding records.
Part 2, do various mechanical operations in the process of sheet metal processing of stainless steel (stainless acid-resistant steel):
In the processing of stainless steel sheet metal, various mechanical operations can be effectively controlled, and various processing quality can be effectively controlled. At present, the more common mechanical operations that must be done well are as follows:
- The welding in stainless steel sheet metal processing generally includes hydrogen arc welding, spot welding, manual arc welding and carbon dioxide shielded welding. When making spot welding, the welding position must be considered.
- For the pressure riveting of the workpiece, the height of the stud and the pressure of the press should be considered. In addition, the stud and the surface of the workpiece should be flush, so as to avoid the workpiece being scrapped and unusable.
- After the stainless steel sheet metal is processed, the appearance inspection, including the size, etc., should be carried out. If there is any problem, it should be repaired or directly scrapped, so as to ensure the quality of the stainless steel sheet metal processing.
Part 3, remove various factors that may affect the quality of sheet metal:
In the process of stainless steel sheet metal processing, generally speaking, the factors that will affect the quality of stainless steel sheet metal processing include the following two aspects:
- Physical and mechanical properties: mainly the changes in the metallographic structure of the surface material and the surface residual stress. Generally speaking, the stronger the plasticity of the workpiece material, the more obvious the chilling phenomenon. Stainless steel sheet metal processing products are used as epoxy zinc-rich primers, which are mainly used for anti-rust primers for steel structures and steel products. The coating film has good physical and chemical properties, easy construction and good matching performance. The main components are: epoxy resin, epoxy curing agent, zinc powder, anti-rust pigment, auxiliary agent and organic solvent, etc. Stainless steel sheet metal processing has the characteristics of light weight, high strength, electrical conductivity, low cost, and good mass production performance. It has been widely used in electronic appliances, communications, automotive industry, medical equipment and other fields, such as computer cases, mobile phones, In MP3, sheet metal is an essential part.
- The performance of machinery and equipment is mainly the wear resistance, corrosion resistance and fatigue strength of machinery and equipment. wear. Stainless steel sheet metal processing products are used as epoxy micaceous iron intermediate paint and epoxy zinc-rich primer as a transition layer for long-term anti-corrosion coating. Its function is to enhance the sealing and anti-corrosion of composite coating, and can also be used as anti-corrosion Anti-rust primer, strong and tough coating film, good adhesion and sealing, good compatibility with front and rear coatings. Its components are: epoxy resin and curing agent, mica iron oxide and anti-rust pigment, etc.
For the above factors, the solutions that can be adopted are: the cutting fluid should be selected reasonably, which can reduce the friction coefficient and cutting temperature, thereby reducing the wear of the tool. The process regulations should be formulated scientifically and reasonably to ensure the surface quality of the workpiece. Therefore, the positioning should be accurate, and the stainless steel sheet metal processing process should be as short as possible.
Part 4. Proper use of precision machining:
To achieve precision machining, there are many aspects involved, such as the machining accuracy of processing equipment, which mainly refers to lathes, etc., as well as the technical level of operators, and other factors, but for For the first two, they are essential, and both are relatively demanding. Secondly, for precision machining, the raw materials used are not all possible, and it has some other requirements. For example, in terms of hardness, although the hardness of the required material cannot be too low, it cannot be too high, and cannot exceed the mechanical equipment. hardness, otherwise it will be damaged.