Aluminum alloy and aluminum alloy profiles are two different materials, and the meaning of aluminum alloy is more general. Its main components are divided into two categories: cast aluminum alloy processing and deformed aluminum alloy processing. For different grades, the control requirements for the composition of aluminum alloys are different. Let me explain to you the common processing methods of aluminum alloy and the matters needing attention in aluminum alloy machining.
Part 1. 5 common ways of aluminum alloy machining:
1. Post-oxidation treatment of aluminum alloy machining:
Because the aluminum alloy has strong corrosion resistance and is easy to oxidize, it is necessary to treat the surface of the aluminum alloy to increase the wear resistance and corrosion resistance of the aluminum alloy while satisfying the beautiful appearance of the aluminum alloy surface.
2. Extrusion forming of aluminum alloy machining
The required product model is drawn through the mold, and the semi-finished aluminum material is poured into the mold, extruded by an extrusion machine to achieve the desired mold, and then processed by CNC in small batches to meet the manufacturer’s order requirements.
3. Casting forming of aluminum alloy pmachining:
Our Noble masters usually carry out the first process of aluminum alloy processing through casting technology to cast the smelted aluminum liquid to produce the required products.
4. Impurities from smelting of aluminum alloy machining:
The process of smelting and removing impurities in the smelting furnace can ensure better performance of the product.
5. Ingredients for aluminum alloy machining:
When we process aluminum alloy, the reason why we need to mix ingredients is because aluminum itself is a relatively soft material, and some other things need to be added. The hardness of aluminum alloy is relatively high, so we need to configure materials to match aluminum. The hardness of aluminum alloy.
Part 2, 10 notes for machining aluminum alloy :
We usually need to pay attention to aluminum alloy processing. The following is the experience of xielifeng CNC processing masters who have accumulated more than ten years of aluminum alloy processing.
1. When processing aluminum alloy, the operator should always pay attention to whether the machine is demolded. If there is and the situation is not serious, it can be considered to stop the machine for inspection, correct and continue processing.
2. After receiving the customer’s order drawings and requirements, perform post-processing on the appearance of the aluminum alloy, such as oxidation and oil injection.
3. We also need to consider the problem of aluminum alloy machining wall thickness. If the thickness gap is too large, it will affect the filling.
4. In terms of structure, try to avoid the appearance of structures that lead to complex mold structures, and have to use multiple core-pulling or spiral core-pulling.
5. The mold problem is considered in the design. If there are multiple core-pulling positions, try to put them on both sides, and it is best not to place the core-pulling at the lower position. This will cause problems in aluminum alloy die-casting core-pulling after a long time.
6. At present, there are many unsafe factors in the control system and electrical control system of many old stamping equipment. If they continue to be used, they should be technically transformed. Stamping equipment manufacturers should improve product design to ensure the safety and reliability of stamping equipment.
7. For CNC mass processing and production operations, we can start with the reform of aluminum alloy processing technology and molds to realize mechanization and automation. For example, adopt automation, multi-station stamping machinery and equipment, adopt multi-planning tools and mechanized input and output devices, and adopt continuous molds, composite molds and other combined CNC processing procedures. All of these can not only ensure the safety of stamping operations, but also greatly improve the production efficiency of aluminum alloys.
8. For our small-batch CNC processing, we must install safety protection devices in stamping operations that can neither achieve automation nor use safe stamping tools to prevent injuries caused by operational errors. Various protective devices have their own characteristics and scope of application, and improper use will still cause injury accidents. Therefore, it is necessary to clarify the functions of various protective devices in order to achieve correct use and ensure safe operation.
9. Due to the weak corrosion resistance of aluminum alloys, some CNC processing manufacturers have a humid environment and relatively strong corrosion, which is prone to short circuits and damage to internal components. Therefore, anti-corrosion is done during the processing of aluminum alloys.
10. We should improve product design when using stamping equipment manufacturers to ensure the safety and reliability of stamping equipment. When processing aluminum alloy, once damaged, it can be replaced in time to avoid defective products.