(1) Shorten the product manufacturing process chain and improve production efficiency. The superior processing of the turning-milling compound machine can complete all or most of the processing procedures at one time, thus greatly shortening the product manufacturing process chain. In this way, on the one hand, the production assistance time caused by the change of the installation card is reduced, and the manufacturing cycle and waiting time of the tooling fixture are also reduced, which can significantly improve the production efficiency.
(2) Reduce the number of clamping and improve processing accuracy. The reduction in the number of card loading avoids the accumulation of errors due to the conversion of positioning benchmarks. At the same time, most of the turning and milling composite machining equipment has the function of online detection, which can realize the in-situ detection and precision control of key data in the manufacturing process, thereby improving the processing accuracy of the product.
(3) Reduce floor space and production cost. Although the price of a single unit of turning-milling composite machining equipment is relatively high, the overall fixed cost can be effectively reduced due to the shortening of the manufacturing process chain and the reduction of the equipment required for the product, as well as the reduction in the number of fixtures, workshop area and equipment maintenance costs. The cost of asset investment, production operation and management.
1. Host: The main components of a CNC lathe include mechanical parts such as the machine body, column, spindle, and feed mechanism. It is a mechanical part used to complete various cutting processes.
2. Drive device: It is the drive component of the CNC lathe actuator, including the spindle drive unit, feed unit, spindle motor and feed motor.
3. Numerical control device: The core, including hardware and corresponding software, is used to input digitized part programs, and complete the storage of input information, data transformation, interpolation calculations and various control functions.
4. Auxiliary device: that is, some necessary supporting parts of the CNC lathe to ensure the operation of the light machine, such as lighting, cooling, chip removal, lubrication, monitoring, etc.