- Broken wire
1) Poor quality of molybdenum wire—-Choose good quality molybdenum wire.
2) The selection of processing parameters is unreasonable —- choose suitable processing parameters for different materials and workpiece thicknesses, please note that the wire is easy to break when the conditions of large current are selected.
3) The conductive block is worn out of the groove and the wire is clamped off—-adjust the conductive block to a new position, and replace the conductive block if necessary.
4) The concentration of the cutting solution is inappropriate – keep the concentration of the cutting solution at 11-12.5%.
5) Workpiece deformation pinch off molybdenum wire —- avoid material cutting deformation: material heat treatment process is reasonable; pre-machined threading holes; pre-cutting to relieve stress; optimizing cutting path.
6) There are non-conductive impurities inside the workpiece material or non-conductive oxides on the surface of the workpiece – replace the material; remove the non-conductive impurities and then cut.
7) The flushing liquid is too small to effectively punch into the slit, and the wire is broken due to poor discharge conditions—set a reasonable flushing size; regularly check whether the cutting fluid is sufficient and whether the circulation channel is unblocked.
8) Accuracy of the guide wheel (especially the support guide wheel) – the bearing should be replaced regularly in strict accordance with the maintenance instructions of the machine tool, and the guide wheel or bearing should be replaced if necessary.
9) The tension provided by the counterweight is too large – 2 counterweights are used for 0.2mm molybdenum wire; 1 counterweight is used for 0.18mm molybdenum wire; 0.15-0.12mm wire does not need to be reconfigured.
10) The molybdenum wire is not replaced in time after a lot of wear and tear—replace the molybdenum wire in time.
- Surface roughness becomes worse
1) The cutting fluid has been used for too long and the concentration is inappropriate – keep the coolant concentration at 11-12.5%, and replace the cutting fluid if necessary.
2) Wear of the main pulley and bearing – observe whether the electrode wire is shaking or not, and listen to whether there is abnormal noise in the bearings of various parts, so as to judge whether to replace the bearing or the guide wheel, and replace it if necessary.
3) The trimming process is wrong —- Correctly select the trimming condition number and offset.
4) Workpiece deformation — avoid material cutting deformation: reasonable heat treatment process of materials; pre-machined threading holes; pre-cutting to relieve stress; optimizing cutting path.
5) The molybdenum wire has a lot of loss – replace the new molybdenum wire.
6) The organization structure of the material —- the processing effect of different materials is different.
7) The state of the machine tool is not good – check whether the lubrication of each guide wheel, screw barrel, conductive block and each screw guide is in the best state.
- Low processing efficiency
1) The selection of processing parameters is unreasonable —- Choose suitable processing parameters for different materials and workpiece thicknesses. Please note that the processing efficiency is low when the current is small.
2) The concentration of the cutting solution is inappropriate – keep the concentration of the cutting solution at 11-12.5%.
3) The deformation of the workpiece leads to the unstable discharge state during processing, especially trimming and cutting – control the deformation.
4) The trimming speed is slow – the relative processing amount of each knife can be changed to a smaller size. If the speed of trimming one is increased, the offset of the main cutting can be reduced by 0.01mm-0.02mm.
cnc machining metal
cnc machining letters
cnc machining product
cnc new machining center
cnc turning machining service
cnc machining saw machine
glock parts cnc machining
cnc machining parts aluminum
cnc milling machining parts
portabl cnc machining