Sheet metal chassis is a sheet metal processing product that is widely used in electronic appliances, communications, automotive industry, medical equipment and other fields. However, no matter what kind of product, there will definitely be some relevant inspection standards, and sheet metal chassis is not Exceptionally, only a sheet metal chassis that has passed these general inspection standards can really be regarded as a high-quality sheet metal chassis. So what are the general inspection standards for sheet metal chassis?
General inspection standards for sheet metal chassis:
- The sheet metal chassis is not allowed to be tilted or partially crooked or twisted to the naked eye. The verticality between the frame column and the base is less than 1.5mm. When testing, take the upper surface of the base as the benchmark, and take the inner surface of the upper end of the column as the measurement point.
- The parallelism between the top frame and the base of the sheet metal chassis is less than 1mm. The detection points are the upper surface of the base and the lower surface of the top frame, and they are the benchmarks for each other. It can also be detected by measuring the length of the diagonal of the six sides, and the difference should not exceed 2.5mm. If there is a middle partition, the parallelism between the top frame and the base can be relaxed to 1.5mm, and the parallelism between the middle partition and the top frame or the base is less than 1mm.
- The absolute value of the difference between the diagonals of the upper and lower enclosures of the sheet metal chassis is less than 1.5mm.
- The uprights of the sheet metal chassis must not be twisted, and the parallelism between the two ends of each upright connected to the upper and lower enclosing frames and the adjacent planes of the enclosing frame is less than 0.5mm.
- The parallelism of the working surface formed by the left and right slides on the same layer relative to the upper surface of the base is 1mm for the slideway supporting the slotted box, and the sheet metal chassis should ensure the gap between the two adjacent panels after the slotted box is installed. The absolute value of the difference shall not exceed 0.6mm.
In summary, it is the general inspection standard for sheet metal chassis. The sheet metal chassis produced by us can truly be regarded as a high-quality sheet metal chassis only if it meets these general inspection standards, and can truly meet the needs of customers.
cnc machining manufacturer
cnc machining parts manufacturers
cnc double column machining center
5 axis cnc machining center
machining center cnc
cheap cnc machining service
cheap cnc micro machining
vertical machining center cnc