With the rapid development of modern industry and science and technology, more and more materials with high hardness and high melting points are used, and traditional processing methods can no longer meet certain process requirements. Due to the features of high energy and high concentration of laser, laser drilling processing technology is widely used in sheet metal processing technology to produce more and more high hardness and high melting point materials. Laser drilling is the most practical laser processing technology and one of the main application fields of laser processing.
Laser drilling technology is the earliest practical laser technology in laser data processing technology. In the sheet metal workshop, a pulsed laser is widely used for laser drilling, which has high energy density, short time, and can process 1 μM, which is especially suitable for adding small holes and thin data at a certain angle. Also suitable for machining deep small holes and micro-holes on high strength, high hardness, or brittle soft data parts. Materials that can be punched include stainless steel, Inconel, and Hastelloy. Laser drilling technology is not affected by the mechanical properties of the data, and automation is relatively simple
Compared with traditional drilling technology, the laser drilling machine has the following advantages:
1. Laser drilling without loss
2. Larger aspect ratio can be obtained. Laser drilling has the advantages of high speed, high power, and good economic benefits. Utilize a laser
3. Small holes can be machined on inclined surfaces that are difficult to process data. Laser drilling for high volume, high density
4. Group hole processing. Laser drilling can be performed on hard, brittle, soft, and other materials
5. Laser drilling requires simple workpiece clamping, which is easy to complete in-line, and automation of the production line
6. Laser drilling is easy to drill complex-shaped parts, and it can also be drilled in a vacuum
The process of sheet metal processing parts is preliminary product testing, product processing trial production, and product mass production. During product processing and trial production, we should communicate with customers promptly and obtain an evaluation of the corresponding processing before mass production
Laser drilling is a technological innovation in sheet metal processing! With the development of laser drilling technology, laser cutting machine has completed automatic operation. The use in the sheet metal processing industry has changed the processing method of traditional sheet metal skills, completed unmanned operation, greatly improved the production capacity, completed the automatic operation of the whole process, promoted the development of the sheet metal economy, and improved the Drilling level, sheet metal processing plays a significant role.
Related searches: desktop 5 axis cnc, what is cnc turning, cnc& lathe machining service